.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tatari: a warning or curse from a god dissatisfied or angered at the words or conduct of a human being. strange phenomena, mysterious destructive happenings, unhappiness, and sudden death are often regarded as the result of such curses. also, propitiating the soul of a dead fetus in order to avert posthumous revenge.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

already over other thing; will I ever get over that guy, though?

yeah, forget that last post. "fuck off" is much too strong, and in fact, I don't really care much about that any more. what I do care about is Mr. Heartbreak. we've been seeing each other (very much off and on) for the past year and a half, almost, and dammit if I still don't love him. he just got home from playing his gig; sent me a seemingly sweet text (IS it sweet? I don't know for sure) and I'm all googly-eyed. when will I learn? but what do you do when the only guy who doesn't bore you quickly also happens to piss you off massively every few weeks, minimum?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home