.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tatari: a warning or curse from a god dissatisfied or angered at the words or conduct of a human being. strange phenomena, mysterious destructive happenings, unhappiness, and sudden death are often regarded as the result of such curses. also, propitiating the soul of a dead fetus in order to avert posthumous revenge.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

happy new year

happy 2011 to all except for the one person whom I texted around midnight (I sent different texts to several friends) who responded with a stiff "I don't appreciate mass texts."

it wasn't a mass text. it was sent to him alone. I sent a similar one to my pal Chris. I guess it just wasn't original enough for that one person, so I deleted him from my contacts. if he texts me, I won't know who's sending me a note, and that... will be delightful, considering. I deleted all past texts and emails, and noted that there just hasn't been that much interesting conversation between us.

I thought he was cooler than he is. oh well. it's not like he was a close friend; more of an acquaintance. still, to him, and him alone, I'd like to say:

FUCK OFF.

thanks!

UPDATE: I took the high road in my response to him. let him know it wasn't, in fact, a mass text, and wished him a happy new year (including his name in the text). he wrote back "individual texts are appreciated" and then another one advising me to go to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight. deleted both. happy to see that they came through w/o his contact info!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home