.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tatari: a warning or curse from a god dissatisfied or angered at the words or conduct of a human being. strange phenomena, mysterious destructive happenings, unhappiness, and sudden death are often regarded as the result of such curses. also, propitiating the soul of a dead fetus in order to avert posthumous revenge.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

blog or nothing

it seems that I am now communicating by blog only. go figure.

I’ve finished working SXSW Film Festival’s Artist’s registration and more importantly, seeing The Dicks two nights in a row. on nothing but two-three hours of sleep in the past 3 days and some melatonin, I cannot sleep; I am so happy and excited. and perhaps in a bit of pain from jumping up and down on a knee that would be better left alone until the new ACL takes hold. but whatever.

though I claimed I would rest tonight, I must confess that I did see The Dicks again. they were, of course, still great. I have a new temporary tattoo on my left arm from none other than Biscuit/Randy Turner (of the Big Boys, of course) hisself. it’s the usual smiley face/sun, with the words “I love Mom” underneath. I don't think I’ll wash my arm for a month at least. I will continue to use deodorant, however. so don’t worry about that if you see me soon.

-d

2 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

Dewd! I linked to you. Or at least, I think I did. I WAS DRUNK so who really knows? Please do update more than once a year. Seeing as how you are only communicating by blog now and whatnot.

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Diane H said...

a gazillion days later, I can confirm that you did indeed drunkenly linked to me. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST. but hey, it's nothing personal, right?

-Ms. PMS (could you tell?)

p.s. what you said about perimenopause on your blog -- dude! totally! hot flashes at night (so icky, waking up all sweaty and shit), bah! feh! we're too damned young for this. black cohosh helps quite a bit, though.

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home