.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tatari: a warning or curse from a god dissatisfied or angered at the words or conduct of a human being. strange phenomena, mysterious destructive happenings, unhappiness, and sudden death are often regarded as the result of such curses. also, propitiating the soul of a dead fetus in order to avert posthumous revenge.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

this blog is dead; long live the new blog!

my divorce is final! yay. and I no longer feel like whining about my angst online. now I feel like raving about cooking, so please tune into this blog instead. it’s much more interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger TagBagger said...

Congratulations - best of luck with this new phase of life - enjoy!

3:45 PM

 
Blogger aquanetta said...

I will add your new blog to my bookmarks. Long time no talk!!! I still think of the flowers you sent last year. *kisses*

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home