.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tatari: a warning or curse from a god dissatisfied or angered at the words or conduct of a human being. strange phenomena, mysterious destructive happenings, unhappiness, and sudden death are often regarded as the result of such curses. also, propitiating the soul of a dead fetus in order to avert posthumous revenge.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

whiskers on kittens

so when you’re feeling like crappe, it seems that it’s fun to read comedy sketch show transcripts. at least to me. I might find it more boring if I felt better, but I don’t, so “hurrah” for these links below:

this one’s not new, but I’m used to being slow and way behind with stuff:

Mr. Show transcripts

and I’ve loved this for years, but it may be new to you:

Bit of Fry and Laurie scripts

perhaps someday, the Fry and Laurie will actually be published again, or even better, put on DVD. I have one measly VHS, and it’s all that's available right now, but I can always dream.

-d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home